Thursday, March 8, 2012

{December} California Vacation {Day 2}

We woke up to another beautiful December day in Central California.  Blue skies, a slight breeze, and warm sunshine. We stayed home for the morning but after the kiddos woke up from their naps, Pop Pop Damon, Daddy, the boys, and myself (Grandma Trea and Auntie Anna were at work and school) all headed downtown to the park to play and visit the Paso Robles farmers market where we got some strawberries and some delicious honey sticks that my mom used to give me when I was a kid. We even headed over to Santa's house for some cute pictures, only Santa wasn't there at the time we visited.





I would be doing the same thing everyday if I had this backyard!

Oh! There's my other kid!  I told you he came along!
I tried so hard to get both of my boys to look at the camera at the same time. 
Wasn't happening.
So I gave up.
Finally heading out of the house to hit up the town in the back of Pop Pop's Sequoia.  The boys had fun in Pop Pop's car.




3 generations








Santa's house

In the late afternoon after Grandma Trea and Auntie were done with work and school, we headed over to the local outdoor pool to watch Auntie Anna's water polo game.  And yes, I said outdoor pool.  It was freezing after the sun set! These ladies would rotate during the game so they would have to jump out and sit soaking wet on the sidelines waiting for their next turn.  It made me shiver just watching them! Auntie's team won! Yay!

Here is Auntie scoring a point!

We were wiped out by the end of the day.  We put Adrian to bed, Brooklyn laid out in the living room and watched some shows with Pop Pop and Grandma, while daddy and I enjoyed the hot tub.

No comments: