Pop Pop and Grandma Hernandez invited us down to their home for a visit to the Central Coast of California. This was our first long (11 hour drive) trip with our boys. We thought that driving overnight would work best since they would just be sleeping most of the time, but we were wrong! They couldn't get comfortable and it really bothered them that they couldn't see out of the window since it was dark for most of our trip. I think they felt claustrophobic which made it hard to sleep. Here are pictures from our first day at Pop Pop and Grandma's. After looking at these pictures you would think that we only have 1 kid, Brooklyn was just hiding from the camera this day so he didn't get in any. We had a beautiful day adjusting to a new home, new surroundings, and visiting with Pops, Grandma, and Auntie.
![]() |
| Pop Pop Damon and Daddy with Cabo (their sweet dog) outside in the beautiful weather. |
![]() |
| Eating breakfast, watching daddy out the window |
![]() |
| Cabo Wabo |
![]() |
| I look just like my Pop Pop! |
![]() |
| Grandma Trea teaching me to stay away from the fire. |
![]() |
| I'm being good Momma, I promise! |
![]() |
| This is the gorgeous view from their home. |
![]() |
| Thank you for the delicious dinner Trea! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment