We woke up to a chilly, foggy morning in Paso Robles and decided to head to the Atascadaro zoo with Pop Pop (Grandma Trea and Auntie Anna were at work and school). I felt bad for these animals because most of them are from Africa where it's obviously hot and here, they looked so chilly. :( Check out some fun pictures we took of our morning...
![]() |
| This African porcupine was HUGE in person. I would not want to cross paths with this fella while strolling through Africa! |
![]() |
| This was a funny story. I was taking pictures of this little monkey (flash off) who kept hiding his face from me as you can see pictured above... |
![]() |
| When all of a sudden it's buddy noticed me snapping shots and didn't seem to like it all that much... |
![]() |
| So here it came climbing down the wall to protect it's mate from my picture taking! |
![]() |
| Here it is with it's arms around the first monkey (in the first picture) protecting it. It was so sweet, so I stopped. |
![]() |
| I could not keep my eyes off of these gorgeous creatures that god put on this earth. Their colors are so bright and beautiful to the eye, I didn't want to leave them. |
Thanks for a fun morning at the zoo Pop Pop!!!
































No comments:
Post a Comment