Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let It Snow!

We woke up to our first dusting of snow last month! Since our family LOVES snow, it was so nice that old man winter paid us a visit. Brooklyn was too little last winter to really understand what snow was but this year he's all about it! Looking forward to snowboarding, many sled rides, and lots of hot cocoa this winter! Check out my little poser... "Brooklyn, stand up or your hands are going to freeze!" "Momma, I stuck!" Looks like I dressed my kid in too many layers...he couldn't get back up!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I miss the snow! You know I grew up in Bend (partially), my favorite memory was a 4th of July party that we had enough snow to go sledding. And lets not forget being skinny enough to ski (yes ski, not snowboard, sorry) in a bikinni top in Aungust on Bachelor! Have a GREAT winter!