Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween!

My little Pooh Bear and Tigger were sooo adorable, I just had to go get their pictures taken. Brooklyn was all about lovin' on little brother which made the experience pleasant. Little brother was such a sleepy Tigger that he slept the whole photo session and Pooh bear was such a little poser. Daddy had to work on Halloween so Brooklyn, Adrian, and I headed over to Gramma and Grampa Dill's to hand out some candy to all the kiddos. Unfortunately this is the only day that Brooklyn refused to wear his costume, but he had fun checkin' out all the costumes on the kids. Here is Grampa and Adrian watching football.Brooklyn rockin' Gramma's boots
Adrian's not so sure whats goin on here....
Chunk Muffin with a double chin Helping Grampa carve a pumpkin

.....and hand out candy to the kiddos....

Brooklyn and Grampa's pumpkin

Mmmmuah! I love my baby! Gramma has all sorts of fun instruments that B boy loves to play with....he's rockin Gramma's Halloween socks here....They go up to the middle of his thighs


Thank you for a fun Halloween Gramma and Grampa!

No comments: