Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Fall...Friends And Family!

A month into fall...one of my favorite seasons is here. I absolutely love fall. The super hot days have passed and the crisp chill in the air has arrived. Don't get me wrong, I love summer as well but by the time we have had 2 months of hot summer days, I'm ready to welcome the color changing leaves, the smell of fresh baked goods, and that cozy feeling of wearing my beanies, sweats, and boots. Check out my beautiful bouquet of fall colored flowers that my fiance got for me! Thank you for the delicious banana nut recipe Mom! This bread is to die for and mmmmm...it makes my house smell...oh so good!
B boy started helping Momma with the baking lately which makes it even more memorable for me.
Mmmmm!
Brooklyn loves to sit up on the counter top to watch me cook.
Black and white Ghirardelli brownie cupcakes
Slow Cooker minestrone soup
Preparing the slow cooker Martha Stewart Pot Roast
A dash of pepper to taste!
and ta da! Tasty pot roast!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Crock pots are the BEST! I think slow cooker food is another favorite part of fall for me. Try ribs...so easy, so scruptious! What and adorable little family you have grown!