Sunday, November 7, 2010

Adrian Tyler Is 3 Months Old

We just can't believe how much he has grown. Adrian is such a sweet little boy and has adjusted to his new life with Daddy, big brother, and I quite well. He definitely has improved from when he was only a month old where he was fussy quite often, not sleeping well at night, and a little colicky.
Adrian has been turning over on his own since he was a month and a half. He smiles constantly through out the day, always cooing and giggling. His recent weight as of a week and a half ago was 14 lbs. 14 oz. Adrian is now sleeping 7+ hours straight at night which is wonderful for Momma! Last night he slept 8. I just feed him after he wakes up and then he passes out for another 2-3 hours. If you remember, with Brooklyn I let him sleep with me for his first year which created bad sleeping habits and I couldn't even get him down in his crib unless I rocked him completely asleep tip toeing out of his room praying that the floor wouldn't creek under my toes...but with Adrian, I decided to not let him sleep with me (which Daddy thanks me for so there aren't three of us in the bed) and Adrian falls asleep on his own in his crib without even fussing. I know I should have done that with Brooklyn but he was my first and we all know how we are with our first born....
Adrian loves daddy and Brooklyn's kisses (especially when they do it at the same time, while I'm trying to change his diaper......try to imagine what that looks like). Brooklyn loves to blow on little brothers belly and is constantly trying to make him laugh. I must say that it is hard to just lay Adrian down on the floor because little B boy will run up and be in attack mode. Even if he's just playing...I've already caught him straddling Adrian and also laying on top of him. I know that Brooklyn doesn't know his own strength right now but we have to play it safe and constantly watch Adrian while he's on the floor or just put him in his room with the door open and have the kid gate shut so B boy can't get in. It's a whole learning experience that's for sure! We may be tired by the end of the day but we love every minute with our boys and we wouldn't trade it for the world!


Constant kisses from big brother

Video of Adrian Tyler turning over on his back

No comments: