In April, the boys and I headed to my hometown to spend a relaxing weekend with Papa and Gma Rodgers. The first night we headed to my high school, NVHS so we could watch Uncle Skyler's senior class from HVHS compete against the North Valley Knights. It was surreal to be back in my roots. Roam the same halls I used to walk up and down with my friends. Nothing had changed which brought me back. I glanced at the trophies displayed in the entrance that had friends names on them from my class of 97'. Check out our fun time!
 |
| My boys running in the halls that I used to walk with my friends |
 |
| The next day, Adrian wasn't feeling well so he needed some much needed snuggle time from Papa |
 |
| Big brother was also exhausted |
 |
| Looking for bugs and spiders |
 |
| Brooklyn and Papa made some delicious salsa |
We had such a great time! Thank you for the fun weekend Papa and Gma Rodgers!!! We miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment