Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{April} First Day of Preschool

Since I started picking more classes up at the college, we decided to put little B boy in preschool Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-noon. Matt and I went to several preschools before choosing this one. It is super clean with wonderful teachers and it turns out the owners come to our cross fit gym during the week, very nice people. They have the children help plant a garden in the Spring, they get to watch everything grow, pick it, and eat it for their snack time during the week.  The children help them bake bread which is also another part of their snack and bake birthday cakes whenever a kiddo has a birthday. They teach art, science, cooking, music, and drama. Every morning the kiddos take time for yoga which is an extra bonus! I had such anxiety about the change since Brooklyn and I have never been apart for more than just a couple hours the whole 3 years he's been alive. I thought he was going to freak out and get upset when I dropped him off but he was the complete opposite. He was such a big boy and was talking about preschool the whole way there! We're so proud of our big boy!


No comments: