In November, the boys and I decided to go on a chocolate factory tour with some of our playmates from the moms club. It's a cute little factory with so many different varieties of candy, chocolate, and ice cream. The boys had a really good time, especially when it was time to sample all the candy!
![]() |
| I turn my head and this little guy is pouring candy out in his hand, little stinker! |
![]() |
| Our tour guide handed Adrian a real cocoa bean to play with |
![]() |
| There was only 1 stool to stand on and guess who pretty much hogged it the whole tour?! Any guesses? |
![]() |
| These are all different windows that look in on parts of the factory for each process in making the candy. |
![]() |
| As if 10 pieces of chocolate weren't enough! Bring on the ice cream lady!! |
![]() |
| I held Adrian the whole time, so in the end, I put him down so he could stand on the stool like big brudda. |
![]() |
| This is full of real cocoa beans |
I've been thinking about doing this for awhile and I'm so glad we finally went. The boys were free and I was only $2. It was well worth the sugar high and the peaceful naps upon returning home.
















No comments:
Post a Comment