Sunday, February 13, 2011

Date Nights Of 2011

Matt and I have only been on 1 date since both of our boys have been born. YES, I said 1!!! Our last date night was on Valentine's Day 2010 while I was pregnant with Adrian. So as part of our New Year's resolution, Matt and I decided that we need date nights...at least once a month. So every month I'll be posting our pre-date night picture. We didn't have a date night in January since we decided to do this at the beginning of February so we'll have only 11 pictures this year but we are soooo excited about this. I absolutely miss having quality Matt and Heidi time.

Date night on February 2, 2011 (Early Valentine's date since Matt has to work on the 14th)~

5 Fusion Sushi Bar for some delicious salmon, spicy tuna rolls, sea urchin, amaebi, philly roll, tempura shrimp roll, Lavender lemon drop, and Tanqueray and Tonic.

and then we closed the night at...

900 Wall for another LD, T&T, and oyster shooters. DELISH!

I had such a romantic night with my husb-2-be, our next date night we'll be celebrating our 4 year anniversary on March 18th! Can't wait!

THANK YOU GRAMPA AND GRAMMA DILL FOR WATCHING OUR BABIES!!!

No comments: