Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Or Bust!

Daddy has been working during the day on Sunday's lately which has been giving Brooklyn, Adrian, and I the opportunity to spend some quality time with Grampa and Gramma during the day so Brooklyn, Adrian, and I headed to the D&D Ranch Pumpkin Patch a couple weeks ago with Grampa Randy and Gramma Diane while Daddy was at work. Brooklyn had so much fun with all of the animals, check out the pictures from our day. I got a cute video of Brooklyn in the petting zoo but it was too large to download. Here is Brooklyn and I in the backseat of Grampa and Gramma's car. Brooklyn on the electric merry-go-round
This llama was getting super close to Brooklyn's face, I was so scared he was going to spit!

Brooklyn says "Mmmmmm" for Mooooo.


"Help! I'm stuck!" Poor little goat had his head caught in the fence.

Brooklyn with Grampa Randy and Gramma Diane
Scrub a dub dub
Brooklyn and Grampa checkin out "Brownie" the cow

Eeyore sayin "Hi"
Brownie was trying to escape to get to the haystack that was a few feet away. She got down on her knees and lifted that whole fence up! Scary!
Our little farmer "B"
Me and my boys! Adrian slept the whole trip!
"Let's go find a pumpkin Grampa!"
"This one Momma!"
"Ok I'm ready to go!"




Cute little pumpkin
"Time for some lunch!"
Checkin out the birds with Grampa
This little boy came running up from behind us chasing all of these geese. I caught him in action!


Thank you for a fun time Grampa and Gramma Dill!

No comments: