Friday, April 2, 2010

Brooklyn Is Going To Have A Little Brother!

Another boy for the Hernandez family! I was so sure it was a girl but Matt thought it was a boy all along. Our baby boy appears to be healthy and growing at a steady pace. At this age, Brooklyn was measuring a week bigger than his due date but this baby is measuring right on his due date so maybe he'll be smaller than Brooklyn was at 9 lbs. 13 oz.? For moms sake, lets hope so! We are so excited to have another little boy and are looking forward to meeting him in August.

We also set a wedding date! We will be getting married on September 10, 2011! Yep, 9/10/11! Funny, I didn't realize it was 9/10/11 until a couple weeks after we chose that date. We just thought it would be a good weekend after the Labor Day weekend. I have plenty of time to plan for our day. I'll share the details as the day gets closer.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats on another sweet baby boy!