Monday, July 13, 2009

Brooklyn's 4 month well check up








Brooklyn had his 4 month Dr. appt last Thursday. He now weighs 15 lbs. 11 oz. which puts him in the 50th percentile for weight and he is 25 and 5/8ths inches long which puts him in the 40th percentile for height. The Dr. said since he is a lot more active, his weight gain is slowing down. Since he is almost 5 months old, he is now eating rice cereal, steamed veggies, and I nurse him daily. The Dr. said we could also introduce him to fruit but I wanted to start him on veggies first so he doesn't get used to the sweets and reject the vegetables. Pictured above, he is eating carrots and yellow squash. His little face was making some pretty funny expressions after his first bites. I think he likes the squash better than the carrots but he still eats it all so I can't complain.
We also got him a Fisher Price Jumperoo which he still needs to grow into, but he has fun with it :)
Brooklyn continues to be happy and healthy, thats all we could ask for!

No comments: