Brooklyn just recently started rolling over all on his own! He loves to be on his belly playing with his toys. He isn't crawling quite yet but he can scoot himself across the floor while being on his belly. I put him in his crib for naps and after he wakes up he is on the other end of the crib then where I left him. I think we're going to have an early crawler and we may even have an early walker as well. Brooklyn loves to sit up straight or stand constantly so his daddy just got him this bumbo chair this morning to help him build strength to sit on his own. Pretty soon he'll be able to use his Johnny Jumper that Grandma Cathy got for him. He is now sleeping 6 1/2 hours straight in his own room at night! Just thought I would share these sweet photos of our boy! Enjoy!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Brooklyn's rolling over!
Brooklyn just recently started rolling over all on his own! He loves to be on his belly playing with his toys. He isn't crawling quite yet but he can scoot himself across the floor while being on his belly. I put him in his crib for naps and after he wakes up he is on the other end of the crib then where I left him. I think we're going to have an early crawler and we may even have an early walker as well. Brooklyn loves to sit up straight or stand constantly so his daddy just got him this bumbo chair this morning to help him build strength to sit on his own. Pretty soon he'll be able to use his Johnny Jumper that Grandma Cathy got for him. He is now sleeping 6 1/2 hours straight in his own room at night! Just thought I would share these sweet photos of our boy! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment