





Where has the time gone? I sit here and glance thru Brooklyn's pictures weekly and I cannot believe how fast my little boy is growing. I remember bringing him home from the hospital not long ago where he fit perfectly in my arms. Now, he is over 2 ft. long with super strong legs that can hold him up with us only holding on to one of his arms. He is wearing 6 month old clothes. Brooklyn is a wonderful baby. He is now sleeping in his own crib without mommy. We just started this a few days ago so he is waking up frequently throughout the night but last night he slept 4 hours without waking up. I read the book "BabyWise." I highly recommend this book to any new mommy. It really helped me and put things in perspective. We recently moved into a beautiful new home which is why I haven't been online the last couple weeks updating our blog. We absolutely love our new space. We still have boxes to unpack but we're getting it done little by little. Nanna D watched Brooklyn for us while we moved. She took some of these adorable pictures of Brooklyn for me. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment