Sunday, August 18, 2013

{February 20, 2013} Brooklyn Matthew's 4th Birthday

For Brooklyn's 4th birthday he really wanted to have a "Dinosaur" themed party so that's what he got! We had such a great day with just the 4 of us. I decorated their train table and as soon as the boys woke up from their nap to see it all decorated, their sweet little faces lit up. Check out our fun little party.

Another brilliant idea I got from Pinterest


The Cake Lady here in Bend has been making all of our cakes since we got married. We have never been disappointed and she has several flavors and fillings to choose from.


First things first! Strap on those dino hats!




Brooklyn was asking for face paint for the longest time so we decided to get him some for his birthday. It's difficult to find in the Winter when Halloween was 4 months prior. lol. Pictures to follow of the boys painted faces.









I love how Adrian is patiently waiting for his piece of cake.

Delicious chocolate with bavarian cream



 After the party we headed over to Bouncing off the Walls.
 



I love this picture where Brooklyn is climbing up and Adrian is sliding down.


 Thank you Grandma and Grandpa's for all of the fun gifts this year!

No comments: