This last Christmas, we had so much fun making gingerbread houses and making Christmas crafts. We ended up buying our tree from a lot which was a first for us. We normally head out to the Deschutes Forest and cut our own. We were very happy with our pick this year. Here are some cute pics of the boys gingerbread houses. I'm not sure how I didn't get a picture of Adrian, but I did get his cute house.
 |
| I sat the boys at their little table and let them get busy making their cute Santa's and Reindeer's |
 |
| Here is our pretty tree we picked out from the lot. I didn't have all the decorations on it yet in this pictures. It smelled so good! |
 |
| Daddy hung up our Christmas lights but it was nothing compared to the Griswold's that lived down the street from us... |
" JOY TO THE WORLD!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment