
This was Brooklyn's first time meeting Santa since last year he was only 10 months old. He thought Santa was pretty fun to look at from a distance (as you can see in the pictures). He did give Santa some knucks after he got his present which got most of the crowd laughing. Perhaps next year I'll get a picture of both my boys on his lap, if I'm lucky!
Here is Brooklyn and Griffin opening their books from Santa. Nothing is better than to see my little man interact with other little kiddos in the Moms club. We have our Moms club in the basement of a local church here in downtown Bend once a month. Brooklyn loves the attention he gets from all the kids. They play tag, eat goodies, and make crafts while the moms mingle, listen to the guest speaker, share stories, and welcome other new moms. This month is my 1 year anniversary with the Moms club. It has been a wonderful experience meeting new friends and watching my boy make friends with other kids. I recently decided that I'm going to also try another Moms group called MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). They hold a meeting once a month. The more moms/friends I can meet and the more kiddos I can bring into my little boys lives, the better!


No comments:
Post a Comment