Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Is Coming...

Which means it's time for Christmas tree hunting, joyful times spent with family, egg nog drinking, and the smell of delicious Christmas cookies baking in my oven. We recently headed up to Mt. Bachelor to find our Christmas tree and for some fun in the snow. Here are some pictures from our adventure...

Catchin' a snooze on the way up (Adrian was snoozin' too but he's rear facing so I couldn't take a pic)

Our beautiful Mt. Bachelor

We even got to see a rainbow on our way upHappy little boy
Bundle of joy Tree decorating
I'm a little out-numbered, don't ya think? Our beauty
The only picture I could get of Brooklyn posing in front of the tree
We've started our Advent calendar!Daddy hung up some Christmas lights for us

A Christmas Blessing

God grant you the light of Christmas,

which is faith;

the warmth of Christmas,

which is purity;

the righteousness of Christmas,

which is justice;

the belief in Christmas,

which is truth;

the all of Christmas,

which is Christ.

No comments: