Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jack B.'s 4th Birthday Party

Brooklyn and I joined a Moms Club playgroup back in February. Every week we meet with our group whether it be at a house or at a park. There are 11 boys and 1 girl in the playgroup. The little girl is 19 months old and she's a trooper for keeping up with these boys. Brooklyn was invited to Jack's (playgroup friend) 4th Birthday party a couple weeks ago. We had so much fun playing with all the boys. Here are some pictures below of the fun day. Since joining the Moms club, we've had so much fun meeting all the kiddos and for myself, meeting other moms. I attended the moms club meeting this past week and entered a Mothers Day drawing to win a week of free meals. Out of the 25 mothers that attended the meeting that day, my name was drawn. I couldn't believe it. I was even debating on going since I've been so exhausted being pregnant, chasing after my little boy, and just constantly on the go. Thank you god! We are blessed to get these free meals for a week, no cooking for me! Yay! Jack blowing out his candles on his dinosaur cake
Ben, Brooklyn, Atticus, Cole, Owen, and Griffin playing in the sandbox


Brooklyn got his hands on the soccer ball
Come on mom, lets go do the dinosaur egg hunt
Brooklyn keepin his eye on the birthday boy
Some of the boys playing with the train set

Ben, Brooklyn, and Atticus playing on the stairs
Atticus pinning the tail on the dinosaur

Brooklyn and Griffin watching Atticus getting blind folded


No comments: