Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Brooklyn Matthew!!!

We can't believe our baby boy turned 1 year old yesterday and boy did he get spoiled! We had so much fun throwing him his first of many birthday parties. Thank you to our friends and family for showering our little one with lots of goodies! G.G., Gramma Diane, Grampa Randy, and Uncle Devon came to join us for the celebration. We ended up getting him a delicious chocolate cake from Whole Foods market. I attempted to bake him a cake from scratch but didn't succeed. Don't ask. lol. I'm not big on cooking but am trying to learn since I'm going to have a family of 4 to feed soon! Brooklyn also got a big boy car seat so he can face forward while we drive. He loves it! Here are some pictures below from the party, Enjoy! Brooklyn waking up and eating some french toast and sausage for breakfast!


My decorating technique





Gramma Diane and Brooklyn


Daddy and Brooklyn


Momma and Brooklyn


Can I have cake now???


Mmmmmm Raspberries!


Trying to sneak the raspberries off the cake


Singing "Happy Birthday" to our baby


Yay! I'm 1!


Brooklyn opening up some of his presents





Trying to eat his "Brooklyn" puzzle





Bathtub toys!





Brooklyn came down with a cold recently so we only gave him a little piece of cake. Boo hoo



Dancin with his penguin





Grampa Randy and Gramma Diane putting together Brooklyn's race track





G.G. and Brooklyn



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! little man is getting big quick! Love the decorations and the cake looked amazing! Happy Birthday Lil Brooklyn!