Last night, I was craving a chocolate banana milkshake. Luckily, in our freezer we had chocolate ice cream and some frozen bananas. Matt, my dear sweet boyfriend got up to make us some delicious milkshakes while I was in the living room watching our movie, and Brooklyn snoozin in his room upstairs. As Matt was preparing the shakes, he asks..."Heidi, are you sure these are banana's? These look like fish." (Kitchen was dim with only the oven light on) I assured from the living room, "Yes they are banana's, we don't have any fish in the freezer." Matt continues to mix the shakes, comes and sits down and we watch the movie....
Bite after bite tasted delicious to me! I came upon a chunk, which I thought was a banana, a very salty banana but I still didn't think anything of it. We head to bed, wake up the next morning, and I asked Matt why the scallops were sitting out on the counter? He said, "Scallops? You said they were banana's!" Long story short, we had Chocolate Scallop Milkshakes last night and didn't get sick! We laughed so hard this morning, thank goodness we didn't realize it last night right after we ate them. I probably would have talked myself into getting sick. After Matt left for work this morning and we discovered what we ate, I did feel a bit nauseous for about an hour.
Lesson Learned: Always turn on the main kitchen light while preparing food, oh....and I'll admit, don't always listen to your girlfriend. She's not always right! lol.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I couldn't even imagine...you were lucky you didn't know until this morning!!
What a high protein dessert!!!
Love momma
Post a Comment