I wanted to share some new pictures and a video of Brooklyn that I recently took. Our little boy is such a sweet, cuddly, happy baby. He is constantly pulling himself up to standing position and letting go, standing for about 5 seconds on his own then he drops to his little butt. He has a very sweet personality and a smile that makes us melt every time we look at him. He's our little sidekick, going everywhere we go and wanting to be either in our arms or on the floor crawling up our pant legs. He giggles, makes silly sounds, says Dadda, Momma, and Ba Ba. He continues to take the shortest naps I have ever seen child take but when I run upstairs to get him, he is the happiest, most joyful baby as if he just took at 2 hour nap!
I am still nursing Brooklyn, supplementing him with goats milk and he's drinking juice while eating all sorts of vegetables, fruits, and cereal. He loves playing with his toys, dancing while watching Dora the Explorer, taking baths, going to the park, watching other children, visiting daddy on his lunch breaks, crawling, pulling himself up on everything, giving wet slobbery kisses, and going grocery shopping with Momma, sitting in the shopping cart! He screams with excitement as we venture down the aisles shopping. He caught his first cold but got over it naturally in only a few days at the beginning of the month. Enjoy the video and pictures!
















No comments:
Post a Comment